Thursday, April 10, 2008

Circle the Square - Session 8 - April 10



Double triple night! I had the two triples on the card tonight. I started off with the Abbey Triple that actually says Floreffe Triple Ale on the label. The Floreffe Abbey has been brewing for centuries and they are good with it. This is a Belgian beer with about a 7.5% alcohol content. Very drinkable but not as good as the Konings from last night. Maybe I was just in the mood for the Konings last night. I mentioned that it was a double triple night. I followed the Abbey with the Triple Karmeliet. This was a little more to my liking. The part I have noticed as I do the circle of the square, I haven't really found a bad beer. There is definitely a wide range of them out there. I also found out tonight that I might be the first to make it around the circle. The manager didn't know of anyone completing the card so far. Only 4 left to drink - it's a tough job but someone has to do it.

No comments: