Sunday, September 10, 2006

St. Paul Classic Bike Tour 2006

I just got home from the wet St. Paul Classic Bike Tour. It was a 15 mile ride in a light drizzle. It never really got to raining so it was not too bad unless you wanted to see through your glasses. I did get up Ramsey Hill with my feet near my pedals. I found people to take my picture at each of the stops. First at the Mississippi River Overlook on Shepard Road. The coffee tasted great there but holding the warm cup was actually the best part. The second photo (with the Bike Route sign) was at the top of Ramsey Hill. I had gotten my breath back by the time this photo was taken. The last picture is at the end of the ride at the University of St. Thomas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww..I really will go with you one of these years.